Open Enrollment Begins Now!
The Online Incubator for Arts-based Businesses
- 6 workshops on topics including: Marketing, Branding, Sales, How to Network, Audience & Business Development Strategy, Finance, Operations, Collaboration, and Resource Management!
- 4 individual consultations with ARTSLAB's co-founders, Mathew Heggem & Emileena Pedigo.
- Invitation to participate in a networking event in partnership with the local Chamber of Commerce & Business Community.
- Invitation to participate in a technical clinic with tax, legal, and insurance advisors.
- Invitation, upon review, to participation in the Signature event, the ARTSLAB Pitch Night in NYC.
- An on-going Meetup group to support the dialogue outside of the cohort.
* NOTE: Webinars will be recorded and made available upon request.
When are the live webinars?
- Pre-recorded: Program Overview; Understanding your "Creative Core," e.g. Vision, Mission, Values; Zeitgeist.
- January 30th: Resource Management, Effective Networking, 'The Merlin Principle.'
- February 27th: Marketing, Branding, & Preparing to Pitch, A Case Study.
- March 13th: Building a 'Growth Plan', Entrepreneurship & DOPE
- March 27th: Finance & Scaling up your Operations
- April 24th: Online workshop via Zoom, Pitch Prep & Practice, Group Feedback
Ready to hit the ground running? Join us for these live events:
- ARTSLAB Meetup: SEE Schedule.
- February 13th: Live Networking Event in NYC @ SUM Innovation.
- April 10th: Technical Clinic on Tax, Legal, Insurance, etc.
- MAY 8TH: The main event, PITCH NIGHT! NYC @ The Yard
- NOTE: Participation in the Pitch Night is by invite only. Webinar attendees are given priority.
What is your investment to participate?
$325 gives you access to the full program.
Payment plans are available.